Holzer Clinic - Liberty Circle ENT is made up of a team of professionals, including two otolaryngologists, a full time audiologist and two physicians assistants, who are dedicated to providing the best quality healthcare in a responsive and caring environment. Our otolaryngologists are board certified with years of experience in the profession. They work in concert with nurses and office staff to understand your health issues quickly and apply the appropriate treatment to get you back to your optimal health. Our nurses will respond to all calls regarding your health concerns personally.
Dr. Germani completed his residency training in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Miami, including core training in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. He is a board certified diplomat of the American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. His research interests include studying molecular markers that help to predict the spread of cancer (Germani, R, et al. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. July 2009; 141(1):52-58.) and in new biomaterials for reconstructing tissue defects (Germani, R, et al. Amer. J Rhinol. Sept-Oct 2007; 21:615-618.).
- Wayne State University, Detriot, MI
- University of Miami, Jackson Health System, Miami, FL
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- St. Mary's Medical Center - Huntington, WV
- Holzer ASC - Gallipolis, OH
- Three Gables Surgery Center - Proctorivlle, OH
He is now accepting new patients for:
- Nasal and Sinus Disease, including Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery and Image Guided Surgery.
- Thryoid and Parathyroid Disease.
- Pediatric ENT, including coblator tonsillectomy, neck masses and airway evaluation including bronchoscopy.
- Head and Neck Cancer, including diagnostic endoscopy, biopsy, and therapeutic neck dissection.
- Facial Reconstructive Surgery, includng Skin Cancer Excision with Frozen Section, Graphs and Flaps for facial defects, Scar Revision
- Facial Plastic Sugery, including Rhinoplasty/Nasal Reconstruction, Otoplasty/Auricular Reconstruction (Ear Reconstruction), Superficial Muscular Aponeurosis System (SMAS) flap for Rhytids (correction of deep facial wrinkles), Platysmaplasty (correction of neck bands), and Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery for redundant skin).
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, including removal of sinonasal tumors and removal of pituitary and other intracranial tumors in conjunction with neurosurgery.
- Tufts University
Boston, Massachusetts -- 1977
- George Washington University
Washington, DC -- 1980
- Georgetown University
Washington, DC -- 1981
- University of Michigan Medical
Ann Arbor, MI -- 1985
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA - 1985-1986
- Resident -- Otorhinolaryngology at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania,
Philadelphia, PA 1986-1990
- Director -- Vestibular Studies at Department of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and
Neck Surgery at Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Baltimore, Maryland 1992-1993
- Assistant Professor in Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery at John Hopkins University
School of Medicine 1990-1993
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Diplomate, Nationale Board of Medical Examiners Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
Morehead State University
- Master's of Health Science in Physician's Assistant Studies
University of Kentucky
- Family Medicine Psychiatric
- Internal Medicine
- Pediatric Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- General Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
- Women's Health
Certifications and Licenses:
- Board Certified as of 9/17/09
- ACLS Certification BLS Certified
- California State Licensed
- American Honors Student Association
- President's List: Morehead State University
- Order of Omega, Greek Honors Society
- West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
- A.T. Still University, Mesa AZ
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech, Language, and Hearing Assoc.
- Ohio Board of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
Adult and Pediatric Services provided:
- Evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of hearing loss
- Evaluation and diagnosis of balance disorders
- Fitting and repairing of hearing aids
- Assessment and monitoring of communication abilities
- Hearing conservation
- Infant hearing screenings
- Camp Hill, PA
- Alderson Broaddus College, Philippi, WV
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE
- Ohio Valley Medical Center, Wheeling, WV
- Marshall University, Huntington, WV
- Highlands Regional Medical Center, Sebring, FL
- VA Medical Center, Richmond, VA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Specialties: Diabetes Management Thyroid Diseases General Endocrinology Cholesterol Disorders Osteoporosis
Holzer Clinic Affiliation: 1995